For supporting us in development of Incari HMI development platform, we are searching for a technical product manager which helps the product team to identify customers needs and requirements, be in a close loop with the development team and help defining and identifying new functions and features for Incari.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define new features and functionalities for Incari
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience as a product owner, project manager or in a comparable position that is characterized by managing complex projects
- At least 2-3 years experience on HMI development for embedded systems
- Proven experience in at least 2 of these methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Project Management
- Proven experience in at least 2 of these technical areas: Game Engines, digital content creation, 3D visualization, 2D content creation, visual programming
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to operate autonomously and deliver outcomes
- Entrepreneurial thinking combined with a pragmatic approach and a hands-on mentality
- Willpower to achieve goals with limited resources as well as high motivation to work in cross-functional and international teams
Do you enjoy working independently and feel at home in the digital world? Are you looking for a corporate culture in which you can live out your ideas and prove yourself? Then we are curious to get to know you! Send your application documents to